Established in 2014, Freshwater Electrics have held their Level 2 Accreditation since 2015 providing Level 2 construction and maintenance from the electrical distribution network to homeowners and businesses.
With service vehicles located in Frenchs Forest, North Turramurra and Schofields we have the capabilities to undertake works throughout greater Sydney, Central Coast and the Hunter with our team of three level 2 authorised service providers, licenced electricians and apprentices.
Over the years we have undertaken works for clients from the private and public sector providing them with a turnkey solution for all type and size of projects including:
• 200-400 Amp temporary builders supply
• Endeavour Energy Kiosk connections
• 100-400 Amp Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy Pillar connections
• 100-400 Amp Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy overhead & aerial connections
• Main switchboard and service main upgrades to 2000 Amps
• Privately Embedded Hight Voltage and Low Voltage installations.
• End to End management of Level 1 electrical infrastructure, Level 2 Electrical Infrastructure and Level 3 Electrical design and engineering services
• Electrical and Mechanical engineering.
To provide a turnkey Network Infrastructure solution for our clients from conception to completion on all projects. Freshwater possess the experience, staff, accreditations, and equipment necessary to provide their clients with a complete engineering and construction contractor.
Freshwater Electrics consider each client and project as unique and we aim to provide personal, flexible, safe and friendly service and solution for all Level 1, Level 2 and level 3 electrical infrastructure projects.